Due to the expected severe weather, we will have ONLY Prayer Meeting/Bible Study and Choir Practice tonight.
Our Wednesday night meal, as well as Children and Youth Classes are canceled. For those who feel they can make it for Choir Practice and Prayer Meeting, we will go forward with those as usual. But please use your own judgment as you see how weather conditions develop.
We will move back our Business Meeting from tonight to next Wednesday night, January 13, at 7:00 PM. That will enable more to participate. We will have Prayer Meeting and Bible Study tonight instead for those who can come.
This will result in the final session of our Deacon Training being moved back a week to January 20 instead of January 13.
These weather situations create hard decisions sometimes. Nothing has happened yet, but all forecasts sound like by 5 pm there will be snow on the ground, and the heaviest snow will fall from 5-9 pm. That's why we have made these decisions.
If you can make it out tonight, I'll be at church for Bible Study at 7 pm, and Choir Practice will meet at 6 pm. Take care, and stay warm!